We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, October 22, 2010

17 Weeks Old!

Today Kyle, Eliana, and I went to a really nice park that is connected to a fabulous trail! It was AMAZING to be out of the house for so long today. We ate lunch, found out friends of ours are pregnant, enjoyed the wild life, and just plain had fun.

One day Eliana will be big enough to play here!


Eliana slept for part of our trip. Thankfully, she stayed asleep when I moved her to the stroller!


We think this is an egret.


One of my favorite parts of living here is the sound of geese. I didn't get that back home.


I was impressed that Kyle spotted this lizard from 20 feet away.

PS 17 weeks equals 119 days! My little girl is getting "old". I know most people look at her and say she is so small, but she is getting pretty big to me!

Size Comparison: Day 1 and Day 119

Left: Eliana is double swaddled at birth in two blankets.

Size Comparison: Day 3 and Day 119

Look carefully, I can finally wear my wedding ring again!!! I missed my ring for most of this year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's beautiful, Tasha! It is amazing how quickly they grow! :)