We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful Day 9: Hot Fudge

Have you ever had the hot fudge from the Cheesecake Factory? I think that if heaven was a flavor, it would taste of the hot fudge from Cheesecake Factory. It is one of the flavors that makes me pause, close my eyes, smile, and sigh with pure delight.

I was thinking about hot fudge and how it is a sweet treat that I rarely get. I could count on two hands how many times I've been to the Cheesecake Factory. It wouldn't be healthy for me, or Eliana for that matter, to eat hot fudge everyday. This lead me to think about things that I can have everyday and are good for me. Prayer is one of those things. I know it isn't related to food, but hear me out. Unlike hot fudge, I can pray whenever and wherever I want. Unlike hot fudge, prayer isn't only delightful to me. Unlike hot fudge, prayer really can have a lasting effect.

I wish I would have taken a picture of the cheesecake and hot fudge yesterday. It was simply amazing!

No comments: