We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, August 3, 2012

I paint, Daddy

This past weekend I had been working on the laptop for awhile when Eliana woke from her nap. She ate her snack while I got in a few more minutes before coming over and insisting, "My turn. Share, Daddy." So I opened up MS Paint and told her that she could not hit any buttons, but she could move her fingers on the touch pad. We played with many different colors and techniques, and I am proud to unveil her first masterpiece.


Now when she sees me at the laptop she shouts, "I paint. I paint, Daddy."

3 comments:

GramE said...

GramE needs one printed out for her!

Kyle said...

You can have an autographed one when you come visit us soon. :)

GramE said...

WOOHOO!