We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Recipes are more like guidelines

So I found a recipe in a cook book Tasha and I got from the Bahers. I looked it over and then modified it to work with what we had and what we liked.

1 can of salsa
2 cans of tuna (drained)
1 handful of baby spinach
3 servings of uncooked macaroni noodles
4 tbsp unsalted butter
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp basil
1/8 tsp dried minced garlic
1/8 tsp black pepper

Wilt the spinach in melted butter and oil - simmer for 5 minutes
Add the garlic and salsa to the spinach - simmer for 5 minutes
Add the basil, pepper, and tuna - simmer for 5 minutes
Pour over cooked macaroni noodles and enjoy!


----

----

----
Oh, we added sliced olives to it too. Yummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - How did you cook it without any eggs in it? You add eggs to everything. I'm glad it was yummy; it looks kinda gross.
Love, MOM

Kyle said...

gee thanks mom

Tasha said...

I'll vouch for Kyle. The food was very yummy. I'm planning on having the leftovers for lunch this week.