We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday

I've decided my major and emphasis. Biblical and Religious Studies with an emphasis in Biblical Studies. I get giggles from my friends when I say that I am going to get a "BS in Bible". Say it out loud fast and then you might get it.

I met with Audry and Greg at the campus 4/19. I was able to ask them a bunch of questions about the major and the school in general. I was so excited I think I must have said "cool" at least 5 dozen times when I was talking with Audry. :P Greg is the main man with the "Signature of Authority", or so I am told. It looks like the major is pretty flexible so I am going to see about substituting classes or just taking more electives with missional emphasises.

I am unbelievably stoked about the classes. Concerning moving my excitment depends on which day you ask me. Ha. Keep us in your prayers with the move and jobs and leaving friends and family here in B-town. It is going to be a major adjustment but we know its the move God wants us to take. Plus the apartment will have a patio so I can get me a bbq. :)

No comments: