We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Coldstone

We went to Coldstone last night. Some teachers from Tasha's school were behind the counter serving us to rise funds. We had other teachers, parents, and students in line with us. One of the teachers came back to talk to us and told us that her daughter leaned over and asked her if I was Mrs. Guess' boyfriend or son. I guess husband wasn't even an option.

I used to work at Coldstone so I enjoy going in there. I remember singing for tips, making up a tip song, juggling syrups, and the little tricks of the trade. One of the ladies serving for the school was using the stone scraper to blend a brownie with icecream instead of using the spades. It is also hard to remember where each flavor is in the blast freezer. So Tasha's cake batter and brownie actually was a bananna and brownie which was very, very good. I got a PB&C shake. It is chocolate, peanutbutter, and milk. It was wonderful.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

This is my Coldstone song, to the Tune of “I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N”.

I work at C
I work at C-O
I work at C-O-L-D-S-T-O-N-E
And I serve I-C-E-C-R-E-A-M
Each and every day
Because I-R-E-A-L-L-Y-L-O-V-E-I-T