We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sawing logs

Tonight we went to Starbucks and met with our friend Karin. We go practically every week for them to work on their Bible Study Fellowship and I get to work on school stuff. So I was trying to read Saint Augustine's Confessions and apparently fell asleep. A barista who I have befriended, who was actually off duty, saw me asleep and asked Tasha if I was her friend. Luckily she claimed me and said, "Oh that is my husband". He then asked if I was supposed to be asleep to which Tasha replied, "No, he is supposed to be doing homework". Oops!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Then the barista asked if I was going to let him sleep. I said yes. What is the point in waking a man who can fall asleep anywhere? What is there to prevent him from sleeping again??? Plus, it was funny. I didn't like that EVERYONE on that side of the Starbucks was staring at the sleeping husband and then to his wife a table away... but oh well:) The barista hadn't come next to me when he asked the question. He asked loud enough that everyone heard and looked to see my unconscious husband.