We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Special Moments

 We enjoyed a special outing on Labor Day.  Awe, to enjoy the quiet of a park that has plenty of trees, grass, playgrounds, geese, and places for me to sit and rest while Kyle and Eliana explore was exactly how I had hoped to spend the day.

Eliana has been fascinated by bubbles!  Plus, you can really see all of her hair growing!!!  I had forgotten about the bubbles up on the refrigerator until Kyle went into a nesting mode on Monday and clean a ton of stuff (including the top of the fridge) and rearranged our bedroom furniture.

Best part about our morning: While putting something in the fridge, the bag of homemade play dough dropped out.  Even though my kitchen is still a mess of dishes, I stopped, and made play dough faces and shapes with Eliana.  I'm so glad that while looking at all of those dishes Eliana said, "Mommy, play!"

1 comment:

Kyle said...

When it comes to bubbles, Eliana is like Bubbles, the yellow fish from Finding Nemo, that is obsessed with the bubbles from the treasure chest. She loves bubbles!