We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Spring Semester

School started back up today. I have gone to one class already and have another this afternoon. This semester's lineup is: 1-2 Corinthians, Religions of the World, Modern Middle East, Math, and Radical Discipleship.

I emailed the Bahers before class to let them know that school was back in session for me. They asked "Would you have EVER guessed that this was part of God's plan for you?" My answers:

Would I have ever thought that God would send me to Fresno to earn a bible degree?
No.
Would I have ever thought that God had opened the door at ProU 3 years ago knowing that I could move to thier Fresno office?
No.
Would I have ever thought that God would have planted Bakersfield friends here for us to join up with? (Matt and Leanne, Joe and Candace, Luke and Kate)
No.
Would I have ever thought that God would provide Tasha with a new set of great kids and staff away from Almondale?
No.
Could I have improved on this in any way if I had planned it myself?
No way!!

So here we are doing what we never had expected and enjoying it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! WOW! I mean, truly, AMAZING! God's plan is SOOOOOOOOO much better than ours, huh?!?! Why do we ever doubt?!

Kyle said...

Because we're dumb. ;)