We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

School

My spring semester at FPU ended last Thursday. I finished with a 3.392 for UG Spring 08. I've been free of reading assignments, studying, homework, and academic deadlines. However, now that I am out of school ProU is enjoying a full time me by passing along more work. Although work has its deadlines and pressures, it is so less stressful than the end of this semester was.

School as never been my forte. I got in trouble during high school because I found out that all I needed to be eligible for sports was a 2.0 gpa. However, I slacked too much and got on academic probation. When I found the happy medium it was fine but with little foresight and a non listening ear I got to college and paid for my laziness. Now I am older and a little wiser and realized that my parents and teachers knew what they were talking about. Amazing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Knowing it is not your forte makes your "God story" all the more special.:) Enjoy the time off & keep relying upon Him. We are SO proud of you!