We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, May 25, 2009

You, me, and camping? Oh my!

Tasha wanted to go to Sacramento this weekend. For some reason that changed and she wanted instead to go up to the mountains. I was able to talk her into driving up Sunday afternoon to Shaver Lake, camping overnight, and coming back Saturday afternoon. This took a lot of coaxing on my part, along with lots of patience with all of Tasha’s questions, concerns, and worries about an overnight camping trip. She did great and even wants to go again.


We arrived and set up camp. Here is Tasha giving me a silly face.


Saturday afternoon expedition.


Sunday late morning expedition.


Nervous? Worried? Not anymore. Look out, here she goes plowing up the trail. If only that staff of hers could have divided the waters and saved us some travel time going back to camp.

No comments: