We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More Photos from Vacation

These are some flowers at Aunt Marcie's.

Aunt Marcie took Sherry and I for a walk. My goodness it sure is gorgous there with all of those trees everywhere. I do know why it is so green there. We had a couple of thunder storms. They were cool to be in, but I wouldn't want to teach in them:)

This tree is called a Tri-Color Beech Tree. It was donated on Arbor day 2008.

Aunt Marcie took Kyle, Sherry, Perry, and I on a train trip that began in Essex. We got a wonderful history lesson and then when on a steam boat on the Conn. River. Later we went to Gillette's Castle. He played Sherlock Holmes for 33 years.
link to the castle

When we first got to Connecticut I noticed the train station ceiling. I wonder how many people have missed this beauty because they were so focused on going some place.

5 comments:

Kieran & Kari said...

Looks like a SPLENDID, memorable trip! Thanks for sharing the memories with us!

Kieran & Kari said...

I really like the train- fabulous picture. Even better still is the shirt Kyle is wearing in one of the photos that follows!

Tasha said...

Did you notice that the shirt I was wearing is the same one that I gave Kieran?

Tasha said...

Kari-Thanks for commenting on the photos! It is very encouraging.

Kyle said...

My wife takes incredible pictures!