We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things I'll Miss and Things I Won't Miss

Things I'll Miss:
1. Getting to hear Sherry's laugh and Perry's word puns daily.
2. Meeting new friends.
3. Playing Nerts with new friends.
4. Clear days that allow you to see the mountains most of the time.
5. Watching Perry interact with his staff.
6. The roasted chicken from a local restaurant.
7. The smiles on the boys faces when they get to wash the van.
8. Perry and Sherry's dog Tori.
9. Playing Whoonu with family.
10. Getting to see Sherry's school.
11. Eating nan with just about every meal.
12. Hearing stories from Hal.
13. Eating with new friends in the dining hall.
14. Community meetings.
15. Kabob lunches.
16. How grateful I've been for a warm shower each day.

Things I Won't Miss:
1. The dirt that gets everywhere here.
2. The smell of kerosene heaters.
3. The crazy traffic.
4. Milk that has a 6th month shelf life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful the will miss list is longer than the won't miss list! Thank you so much for letting us share our world with you. I pray that you can see why we love it here; it's the people. Remember we want your children to know that God called us and we listened.
Love you, Ama