We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Outdoor Fun in the Sun

What is more fun than wandering through the tall grass with a tennis ball?  I'm not sure what pleases Eliana more, but I know she loves to go through these tall grasses in search of ladybugs.  She is learning to throw a tennis ball.  We're encouraging her to associate balls with throwing, and throwing with outside only.  Last week she was so excited about her new found talent of throwing that she tossed a few toys overhead and didn't understand why Kyle wasn't too happy with her.  Luckily, we have space near us for her to toss a ball and play, play, play!

 Look at the glee on Timothy's face as he is hoisted up into the air by his dad.  Awe, it is the little things that are such great blessings.

Yeah for a visit from Travis, Allison, and Callen (pictured).  Callen loved that we brought a couple of balls to play with.  It was great to see them!

Callen and Eliana are just about the same size and height.  I'm sure that he'll grow taller than her one of these days.

Yeah for a picnic play time with friends!  Thanks again Allison for setting up the gathering.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm so glad so many people came out to the park that day! I was busier than I expected chasing Callan around, but at least I got to have a few conversations!