We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, June 29, 2007

100 Goldfish

It's my turn to add something to our blog:) Today I was able to go through a bunch of boxes from our bedroom. Our apartment continues to come along. I have plenty of time to work on it with Kyle working 12 hour shifts at the pistachio part of Paramount Farms in Lost Hills. Kyle came home on Wed., his first day at work, full of stories about the cool machines that detwig, sort by size, openness, and even the color of pistachios.

I have been keeping busy with running so far 2 mornings this week. I never ever claimed to be a runner, but I found, like Bahers say, that it helps them clear my mind and focus on God. Down town Clovis is very nice to walk, jog, slowly move through as I am sure it looks when I run:)

Today I bought 100 goldfish. Why you might ask. Our new church Copper Springs is having their carnival to mark the end of VBS. We needed the goldfish for a game. I got to work with some other girls sorting each fish into a zip lock bag. I found it rather fun, and I recommend it to anyone wanting to have something interesting to do.

No comments: