We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

We've Arrived

So we are in Clovis. We've taken about 11 hours to unpack so far. It is looking pretty good. We went looking for Winco yesterday and also found Costco in the same outting.

The Bahers came to town and joined us at the Fresno zoo. I like the giraffes. They had an exhibit of stingrays. We bought shrimp and fed them. You had to put your arms in the water with your elbows beneath the surface, hold the shrimp between your fingers, and let them suck it into their mouths. It was pretty gnarly. Pictures to follow soon.

We needed some time out so we called the Hayes. We crashed thier gaming party. The church interns are intown helping at Copper Springs' VBS. Candice has been suffering ever since VBS let out watching the three interns and Joe play shoot em up games. It is very funny to watch. I have never played Halo before so appearently I am not a real man. I stink at it because I can kill no one but I can run pretty well.

Luke just ran in and practically kicked down the door. He had no hands to knock because he was holding Tyson. Luke enters screaming, "I need a tub!" Cute little Tyson sprayed poop out his diaper and down his leg. We've got 10 people and 1 baby`in this small apartment. It is going to be an interesting afternoon.

Signing off, Kyle

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kyle-

So glad to hear that you are settling well up north! I am so happy that my babies are doing well! Andrea had her babies 2 weeks ago today; little girls Morgan and Hailey. I haven't seen them yet; but everyone says they are gorgeous. You and Tasha are in my prayers.

Kate

Anonymous said...

Kyle and Tasha,

I am glad to hear that things are coming along. You have been in my prayers daily. Sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time already.

God Bless
Heather

Unknown said...

Dear Kyle & Tasha,
Happy to know that your settling in to your new surroundings! I have been praying for you guys.Already miss you.Love,Tara