We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

God's Paintbrush

A friend in Bakersfield sent this to me and he said I could share it on the blog.



Good morning everybody:
My wife & I along with another couple headed west on our motorcycles on Highway 58 out of Bakersfield last Friday and came across fields and fields of wildflowers just west of McKittrick and through out the Carrizo Plains into Santa Margarita. Attached is a picture of God’s Paint brush at work in the hills. It was like riding through a florist shop with all the sweet smells of all these wildflowers in bloom. These will all be gone in the next 2 weeks, so if you have the opportunity take the drive and enjoy do so!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

As I'm going through and fixing the cumulative math test because the computer had 13 errors on a 40 question test, my head began spinning. I needed to go through and figure out the errors and then recalculate the answers. I needed a break and hoped that I could find something soothing, joyful, encouraging, or funny on the blog. This was PERFECT. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! Can't wait to show you Wisconsin in the summertime! Kari