We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Movies

I wish movies didn't choose to use sex to sell.  We sat the first Transformers earlier this week.  I found the plot intriguing, funny, and overall good.  There were a few moments that I didn't care for, but overall it was good.  
Kyle and I saw the second Transformers today, and we didn't care for all of the sexual content portrayed.  I felt like the plot wasn't as good, and I didn't like all of the upgrades on the Transformers.  It made it more unrealistic.  I told that to Kyle, and he wanted to know how the first one was realistic.  Afterall, there are giant alien robots we are talking about.   The transformers had more character in the first one.  We watched the extras and know that tons of time was put into making the robots "real".
Sigh.  Good potential tainted.

No comments: