We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today

Today I went and bought 36 sharpeners.  I then went to my classroom for an hour.  I only had an hour because I was meeting a friend in Tulare for lunch.  It is amazing how much work goes into getting a classroom ready for the school year.  I was able to get a game plan ready for when 3 friends help me on Friday!!!  I am so glad that these friends have offered their time.  What an act of service!
Plan: 
*Get the copies for the first week, maybe two if I am lucky.
*Get the books into the desks.
*Put up the bulletin boards.
*Cut out a year's worth of calendar numbers.
*Label 5 sets of folders.
*Label 40 notebooks.
*Create welcome packets.
*Cover books.
*Breath because God will be with me through the whole thing!!!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Thanks to help from a family and a friend, I was able to get TONS done on Friday!!! School starts on Thursday, and I'm not panicing like I was!!!

Stephanie said...

Yay for not panicking! Teachers work very hard - its amazing. I hope you have a wonderful start to your school year and hope you are blessed with angel children! Thanks for the updates :)