We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Huntington Library

A little over a week ago, we visited the Huntington Library. It is simply gorgeous there!

Kyle and I really like the Japanese garden. They even have a Chinese garden now. Last time we were there, that whole area was under construction. We were very impressed with the beauty, but totally dismayed that fried rice cost $9 and chow mien cost $11!!! Yikes! We gladly took our free cups with ice and filled them with water at a near by drinking fountain.

My husband, the adventurer, had no problem standing in the middle of the coy pond to take pictures of these ginormous fish.

Young and old were fascinated by these fish.

Awe, and now for my favorite shot of the whole day. I just might frame this one for my daughter's room!!! I simply love red and yellow roses!!!

No comments: