We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Silly Pictures

Eliana had been twisting her tongue inside her mouth.  Her phases can be so short sometimes that I miss capturing them in photo form.  Since this new phase just started yesterday, I attempted to capture it in the photos below.  Instead I ended up with a whole bunch of silly pictures.
No bottom lip and bright eyes: aka "AHHH it's the camera again!"

About to blink and sticking out the tongue: aka "No photos please."

Crazy eyes (about to blink) and a tongue twirl if you look closely!!! aka: "May I roll over yet?"

Normal eyes again, tongue twirl, and a sneak peek at those two bottom teeth!!!  aka "Maybe if I give mom a good picture I can go play again."

No bottom lip and a side glance toward toys aka: "May we be done with this photo shoot?"

No comments: