We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

This year we stayed in town for Thanksgiving.  Eliana blessed me by waking up after 8.  Awe, lovely!  I was able to read my Bible and journal before she or Kyle woke up.  It was such a delightful way to start my day.  We headed over to Michele's to join them in the festivities.  Thanks Michele for having us!  Rachel and Ruli were able to come too!  


 Eliana had a blast playing with Theresa and the other kids.  It was nice for her to be happily content while we played Loot.  She slept for most of the time while we played Phase 10.  Kyle and Theresa kept an eye on her while we played Nertz after dinner.  I love gathering together, enjoying good food, and playing games!  Hooray!

Just in case you forgot, I love red leaves!!!  When dinner was just about ready, I quietly ventured out to capture some fall photos.

You could hear Jeremy, Tim, Ruli, and Kyle saying, "OHHHHHHHH!!!" as they played down the street where I went and got those red leaf pictures.  Yeah for good times!


 I found trying to get a smiling picture of Nathan while he tried to continue eating a cracker to be a rather hilarious moment.



1 comment:

Kyle said...

Actually, in an act of love, Michele offered Theresa a dollar to watch Eliana while I rested on the couch. Although I did eat lots of Thanksgiving goodness, I am sure that I was more tired from the fact that I am recovering from pneumonia than the over comsumption of tryptophan.