We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Reasons I Love my Husband

These are in order from Sunday, not in order of most value.
Sunday:
Kyle and I were able to share a special meal on a $25 gift card to Cheesecake Factory in honor of our 7th anniversary.  He was willing to forgo his first menu choice in order for us to not spend extra money.  That is a huge blessing since we are still working on budgeting better.  We were able to share a yummy pizza and dessert.  We walked and talked reflecting on our past year of marriage.  When talking about our hopes for the next year, we shared the same dream.

Kyle doesn't mind when I get so excited about seeing red trees and talking about them regularly.

Monday
I woke up Kyle at 6:30 am to ask him to grab a few groceries before heading to work.  I think some husbands would have refused, or argued, or told me to go get them myself.  Kyle was willing.  Eliana being up from 4ish that morning may have had something to do with it.  I had so much more peace through the day since I didn't have to worry about taking a fevered baby to go grab some more milk.

He makes me laugh at the silly things he does at work.  After seven years of marriage, I am still surprised at the things he says and does.  I am such a cautious person by nature, and well... he isn't.  Sometimes, I find that quite humorous.

Tuesday
Kyle got out of bed at 1:40am when I needed help since Eliana's tummy had just ... showered me.  He helped me to bathe Eliana.  He wasn't grumpy or crabby or angry.  He helped until I was settled and then he was able to get some zzzs while I continued to care for Eliana in the living room.

I love my husband, and I am grateful God gave him to me.

No comments: