We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Eliana is 20 months old!!!

Well, I guess she was 20 months a few days ago, but I just haven't been on the computer much to post about it.
Eliana continues to find creative ways of doing things, like how to crawl underneath chairs.

She continues to learn to mimic.  In the Fiful newsletter, there was a picture of a bunch of people with their hands up.  Eliana thought that was a good idea too!  

Eliana has scared everyone who watches her fearlessly ride this rocking horse that used to be Kyle's.  She has only gone fast enough once to make herself go head first overboard.  Thankfully, I happened to be getting off the couch to get something and caught her.  She had no idea of what happened.

Eliana continues to love to help.  I had swept the day before this picture was taken letting her hold the dust pan.  When I went to get something out of the linen closet, she got out the broom.  She even moved the rug out of the kitchen so she could completely sweep.  Awe, I hope she always loves to help!

Eliana and I walk with our neighbors Elaine and Jaxon on Friday mornings.  We saw them during a lunch time run to the mail box and decided to go for a walk.  Eliana had a blast pushing Jackson through our apartment complex.  I'm so thankful to have walking buddies.  The fresh air is delightful, and the conversations are a blessing.

Other things Eliana has been up to:
*She got a bottom canine tooth without a fever!  I think the other one is also poking through, but Eliana doesn't want me to check.
*Eliana decided tangelos are good.  You must understand, she refused to eat ALL citrus prior to this.  My friend Michele is right to continue to try foods that before were deemed inedible.
*Eliana loves grapes!  I'm so glad that even though they aren't in season, we can still find them at the grocery store.
*Many friends and family have commented about Eliana's hair noticeable growing.
*Eliana has fun with Michele and her kids while I teach art lessons on Thursdays.  Eliana so far can say Nate for Nathan.  I'm sure the other kids' names will come in time too.  

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Another favorite table activity is planking, which is when she stretches out with her chest on the table edge and her shins on the chair back. Thanks Rachel for teaching the plank.

GramE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GramE said...

O that Auntie Rachel is such a bad influence on my grandbaby!

Allison said...

I adore the picture of Eliana with the broom! What a little helper she is!