We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Natalie is 4 Weeks Old!!

 
This photo is from Natalie at 2 weeks old.   She has more hair than Eliana did at over a year old.  I'm curious to see what will happen when it falls out.  Maybe she'll go bald for a while, or maybe it will turn out to be a light color of hair. 

 We are curious if she is going to keep these blue eyes.  Eliana's were brown to start, so we'll just wait and see what little sister's will do.
 Natalie has been smiling for us.  It is such a delight. 
Natalie is sleeping well.  Last night she went for six hours from the beginning of one feeding to the beginning of the next.  That was a first!  She has gone a few times for a five hour stretch.  Most of the time she goes three to four hours at night.  I'm not nearly as sleep deprived this time around.  I am SOOOOOO thankful that the Lord has answered my prayers about Natalie being a better sleeper than Eliana was.  Another answered prayer is that Natalie doesn't spit up nearly as often.  In the last few days she has been gaining strength in her neck so that she can hold it up and look around for a few moments at a time.  Her legs are getting stronger too as she tries to stand on me when I burp her.  I can't believe four weeks has already gone by.  We are adjusting well.  I hope to keep the blog some what up to date, but we'll just see how things go.  I hear that second babies don't get nearly the amount of photos taken.  Natalie has hundreds of photos, but we'll just see how many actually get to the blog.
Well, it sounds like Eliana (who is just having rest time now since she started opting out of naps the week before Natalie came) went in to quiet Natalie who has started to fuss.  I'm off to go check on my sweet girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love all the pictures of your precious girls!! So happy for you guys!!