We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November Happenings

 We are often inside since Natalie sleeps so much of the day.  We try to be creative since we are home bound.  Rachel came over last weekend and painted Eliana's nails.  Eliana loved it!  Then Rachel was brave enough to let Eliana paint her nails!!!  Now that is some creativity.

 When Kyle comes home, I often try and get Eliana out of the house for a little bit of just her and me time.  Do you see those curls coming in?  My mom tells me that my hair was curlier to start, so we'll just wait and see how curly Eliana's gets.
 Sometimes when Kyle gets home I just go for a walk all by myself.  Awe, it is amazing what a little walk can do to help my sanity!
We found some sunflowers on our walk.  I don't mind at all how nice the weather continues to be.  We have September weather in November.  Then again, this September was like July weather.  So maybe the weather is just making up for the heat we had earlier.

No comments: