We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

For GramE

 Rachel spotted this onesie.  She called GramE who said Natalie had to have it.
Natalie has been losing some of her hair.  Eliana had so little to start with that I didn't really notice when she lost hers.  Natalie's eyebrows are fairly light, so I'm curious what color her hair will be.  Eliana's were pretty light at this time too.
 You can't take pictures for long without Eliana wanting to be in them too!!!
I couldn't believe that I got them both looking and grinning at the same time!  Natalie looked at the camera for all of theses photos, it was Eliana who made all sorts of faces.  We love our girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's mini Tasha and mini kyle :D
by the way, I have been noticing that Eliana looks a whole lot like you and I
She does look mostly like you but she apparently has a little bit of my attitude :)
can you guess who this is?
well you probably already have,
it's your favorite sister of course!!
can't wait to see you soon sister!! :D
I love you!! and i cant wait to meet God's newest creation!!!! :D
Love always, Taylor ;)

GramE said...

Love these pictures! Couldn't have done it without Rachel's help, YEAH!!! The one of them together is going up on my wall!