We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, December 3, 2012

December Happenings

 Eliana and I made a felt Christmas tree.  We had a lot of fun decorating the felt ornaments with puff paint.  She would get so excited when some would finally come out of the squeeze tube.  "I got it!  I got it!" she would say in great jubilation!
Rachel and Natalie got to share a few cuddles on Saturday while Kyle took Eliana grocery shopping.  Most of the time when Rachel visits, Eliana makes sure she gets a lot of time with "her" Rachel.  Rachel and Ruli continue to be a HUGE blessing in our lives.  It is so nice that they live close by and love our girls.
 GramE came to visit!!!

We have been blessed to have GramE and PopE come to stay with us for a few days.  Sherry and I spent some time yesterday with my friend Nav learning how to make some Indian food.  Perry and Sherry love Indian food, and Nav really enjoys showing us how to make some of her amazing food.

Natalie will be 8 weeks old tomorrow.  I have no idea where the time went.  She is a delightful baby who sleeps and eats well.  She is waking up normally just once a night.  She loves to "talk" and smile at us.  She enjoys bath time and hasn't been crying too much in the car lately.  Natalie is still losing her hair, but it looks like some dark hair is starting to grow back on top.  Her eye brows have a red tint to them though, so we'll just wait and see.  Her eyes are still blue.

Eliana will be exactly 2 and a half on Christmas.  She has recently learned to jump up and down. It is hilarious to watch her jump and jump.  If she naps, she is up until 10.  If she doesn't nap, she goes to sleep fairly easily around 8.  If she doesn't nap, sometime things fall apart in the afternoon.  We are still working on her staying in her big girl bed.  Some days she does great at it.  Other days she figures out legitimate reasons to come out.  "I have to go potty.  I need a tissue.  I have a booger on my finger."  I am often feeding Natalie during her rest time, so I am blessed if I fit my Bible study time in too.  All of the other things I used to do during her naps either get done later or simply take longer to get done. 

No comments: