We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Reasons a Christmas Card Wasn't Sent

 So, I will show you the three attempts at taking a Christmas photo.  Maybe you'll understand why a Christmas card didn't get sent this year.  

 This photo to the upper right was considered for a card, but I was hoping to get one of Natalie smiling since it might be the first photo introduction for some card openers.

 Eliana would rather read.  Notice the orientation of her book:)

 Oh yes, and just imagine that I am only sharing a small handful of dozens and dozens of attempts...



 This, awe yes, this was the smile I was looking for from Eliana.  It was captured only once.  It is too bad that Natalie wasn't looking a little better.

 And this, yes this was what I was looking for from Natalie.  I'm sure someone out there could photo shop the two together, but I am not that person.

 Eliana was far more interested in showing me her hands and foot rather than just giving me a few nice smiles.

 This upper left photo almost made it into a card.  It is a little cheesy of Eliana, but not nearly as cheesy as the one to the right.

 Oh yes, and the nose picking to boot.  Gotta love that!  So, here is my blog post rather than a Christmas card or letter.  Merry Christmas!  I hope you got a chuckle from my little ones.

No comments: