We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tea

I'm not a coffee drinker, well at least not anymore. I used to hate the smell of coffee. I'd actually leave the kitchen when my dad was getting the coffee ready for the following morning. I tried coffee in high school at an all nighter with my youth group. I thought it tasted pretty terrible... but it was a "cool" thing to drink coffee. I did find in college that I love Starbuck's caramel frappuccinos. However, all of that coffee and sugar wasn't good for my stomach or nerves.
Thus, tea came into the picture. My brother works at Starbucks. I'd order water when a group of gals and I went there. He wanted me try new things. I tried several things until I found out that I really like the berry blossom tea they serve. My brother would make a tall tea and then pour it over a grande cup of ice and mix in some sugar. Yum!
I lost my voice when I went to a woman's retreat this past winter. Hume had tons of tea options, but none of them were berry blossom. So, I tried a different tea with every meal in hope of finding a good tea and also in hope of finding my voice. My voice did get a bit better.
Last night I had a wonderful tea. I tend to like the lightly flavored teas. This one was a apple cider tea if I remember right. YUM!
Currently I'm enjoying a raspberry green tea that my sister got me. Sigh, there is just something great about a warm cup of tea.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I drank orange green tea. It was very good. Thanks Trisha and John for the wonderful teas!

Tasha said...

I tried the kiwi green tea today, and it was very yummy!