We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Avila Valley Barn

Friends of ours told us about the Avila Valley Barn years ago. It is such an amazing place no matter the season.

There were piles of pumpkins of all different shapes and sizes everywhere!

We founds some sweet and tangy sorbets! I had strawberry, and Kyle had pineapple. I think my was great and his was gross. He, of course, view things with the opposite perspective!

There were these beautiful flowers for sale!

I loved all of the different types of pumpkins, gourds, and squash!

There were just to fun to pass up. I bought 12 of these and 12 of the mini pumpkins for my class. I can't wait to see there faces when they get to take one home!!!

2 comments:

Kieran & Kari said...

These posts were a great walk down memory lane for me. Thanks!! Ethan absolutely LOVES to collect the little gords this time of year! 90 degrees- oh my gosh! WOW

Tasha said...

The gourds are SO cool!!! I can't help but be fascinated!