We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Decorating Contest

As an outreach, our church had a pumpkin decorating contest! We had so much fun! We had some new people join us that hadn't come for the ice cream making event. There were 3 grand prizes of $5 gift cards to Target. Everyone got a goodie bag and cookies too! Plus, we had several left over pumpkins, so we also gave out pumpkins!

This was our winner for the funniest face!
Here is my Bible character, the great fish from the Jonah story!
A little girl loves the Miss Spider books and tv series.
When we picked out the pumpkins, Kyle looked at this one and said it would be a great strawberry!
I love the trunk on this elephant!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a great idea! Those are very creative. I like it. I hope I remember to try some out next year!