We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pismo Beach

The forecast has said low 70s, but it turned out to be in the 90s!!! The good news is that since we has only packed for cooler weather, we found some great deals. Kyle found shorts for $5! I found some for $14!

I must say that the ocean is one of my favorite things in the whole world! We had amazing blue skies, warm enough weather to walk through the water, and great finds like a tide pool full of sand crabs!





2 comments:

Kieran & Kari said...

These were a fantastic blast from the past! I enjoyed them all, but was particularly drawn to the last one. Sounds/looks like it was a very nice mini vacation.

Tasha said...

There is just something so soothing about the ocean. I feel the need to visit and be refreshed every couple of months. I wonder how many people live there and have grown dull to the beauty and majesty. There is a school that can see the ocean from the playground. I wonder if the kids even notice it.