We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Eliana's Thoughts

With Kyle gone in the evenings, I decided to have an evening shoot of Eliana this past Monday. Sometimes I wonder what she is thinking. Here are some possible thoughts.

Woah there mom, you surprised me with that blinding bright light.

See, I don't look quite so surprised when I look slightly sideways.

Um mom, you put the toy out of my range. Was that on purpose? What am I supposed to do? What do you mean "crawl"? I don't know what that word means.

Maybe if I s-t-r-e-t-c-h my fingers I can still get it.

I'm determined to solve this dilemma.

Awe, did you see that mom? I used the ol' pull the blanket trick. It worked again!

Yum. Tastes like plastic!

No comments: