We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grass

The weather has been nice, so a few days ago Eliana and I went on an adventure outside. I thought, "Hey, the grass would be a really nice backdrop!" Below are some of my thoughts during the photo session.
Sun. Huh. Too bright. Relocate.

Now only if I could get Eliana to look this way.

Oh boy. She have found the biggest toy in her eyes ever. Grass.

Awe, yes! One looking at me! Maybe I'll move her onto the blanket and see if I can get her to look at me and smile at the same time.

Well, she sure is smart. Just like she gets the toys she wants my pulling the blanket at home. Now she pulls the blanket to get to the grass.

Even trying to lay her down, she maneuvered to get to the grass.

Overall thoughts: Photo day: not so good. Exploration day: AMAZING!!!


2 comments:

GramE said...

Very cute! It made me remember how much Troy hated grass. We would try to sit him on it and he would tuck his legs up. It might be different for her if she had been wearing shorts.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she wants to be a groundskeeper when she grows up. Uncle Troy might be able to get her a job at a golf course close by.
Keep up the adventures, love seeing them.