We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Rachel to the Rescue!

Eliana can pull herself up on things like chairs, the couch, walls, people, and other objects that are taller than her.  She hasn't stood up by herself yet.  If you let go of her hands, she can stand for a few moments.  While holding someone's hands, she can walk places.   
Eliana loves Rachel!!!  It was rather humorous trying to take these pictures.  I was the photographer, and Rachel was Eliana's rescuer.
I personally am not a huge fan of pink, but I've found that pink on Eliana is quite cute.  I would never wear a tutu and ballet slippers, but on her they are adorable!  Actually, that isn't all true.  I wore ballet slippers during my wedding reception.  I'm not a huge fan of high heels either:)  I think they can be pretty, but I'd rather be comfy.
Do you see why Eliana needs a rescuer?  She doesn't even keep her eyes open as she goes plummeting toward the ground.  It is probably a reflex of some kind to protect her eyes:)

Rachel, Eliana, and I went on a stroll and found these beauties!


1 comment:

Renllua said...

what wonderful pictures! the tutu is just tootoo cute. blessings to you all.