We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

El Salvador- Pastel Story

Do you remember back in March when I wrote a post called "A Gift" and shared how I was pursuing ways to share my love of art for the glory of God?  While in El Salvador I was able to use my pastels to create three pastels.  Have you ever tried to create an art piece in 15 minutes?  Yikes!  It is a challenge!!!  On two different mornings we went to central market squares.  I created the art work to draw a crowd that our team would then share the gospel with.  After I was done, someone from the team would write a number on a gospel tract and put the number face down on the easel.  Then that person would ask the crowd to guess what number was written on the tract.  The person who correctly guessed the number got the art work.  
Here I am with the winner of the art piece inspired by a photo I took in Wisconsin several summers ago.

No comments: