We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Little Friends

We've been able to visit some small friends in the last two weeks.  Seeing little ones younger than Eliana always amazes me as it reminds me of how much Eliana has grown.  There are things I miss about Eliana being a few months old (like her falling asleep in my arms and smiling up at me with huge toothless grins just because she saw me) and things I don't miss ( like her spitting up all over me and herself for over six months and the major sleep deprivation).
Meet Naomi Rose!!!  
She and Eliana share the same middle name.  Isn't that cute?!?!  She was seven weeks old when we visited.

Eliana loved playing with the Noah's Ark set at Naomi's.  I was pleased as punch to hold sleeping Naomi.  Thanks again Greg and Alyssa for an amazing, restful, humorous, and delightful visit!!!

Meet Timothy who is exactly 3 months younger than Eliana!  His birth story is amazing because he came several months early.  We've prayed for his growth and development for many months.  I can't really put into words how blessed I am to see him getting so big since he was less than 2 pounds when he was born.
Timothy's siblings Theresa, Emily, and Nathan love having their baby brother home!  Eliana was fascinated by other little people visiting us.  She loved watching Theresa, Emily, and Nathan play, and she was especially curious about Timothy.  It isn't every day that she sees someone near her size.  

 Tristan is getting so big!!!  The first time I posted his picture he was on a Mexican blanket Kyle got on a mission trip.  This time he is on fabric from our mission trip to India.  We thought it was pretty funny that he was wearing a tiger outfit that happened to go well with the elephant fabric I once wore as a sari.  Tristan is now 5 and half months old!

Ethan has gotten big too!!!  He has changed so much in his three months.  You can see a major change since this photo.

1 comment:

Greg and Alyssa said...

Had a great visit with you, Kyle, and Eliana. You guys are great friends! Glad you could meet Naomi too.