We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun Photos

Recently Kyle and I were at Walgreens. I love fall and this bowl filled me with fond thoughts of the upcoming season. The lights added a special touch. Plus, Walgreens was time that Kyle and I got to spend together being creative.
Two days ago I lit those candles again. I heard a sputtering and looked to see what happened. When the wax in the center got all used, the candle got a hole in it and filled with water. No worries about the candles lighting anything on fire, they put themselves out:)

It is getting darker here sooner. A while ago we went on a long walk. This was the view we had as we rounded one of the corners.

Isn't is amazing how all things can be used for play?

No comments: