We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Motivation

Nothing motivated us to clean our porch of boxes like finding these feline friends. We didn't want them to "bless" our boxes with their waste.

These two were enjoying our Easter lily pot. The lilies are beautiful in the spring. They die off in the summer. Here you can see where Kyle prunned them. I'm always amazed when new buds start to come up. I totally thought they were gone after the first summer. I was so sad then because they were a gift from a sweet student. That was over 3 years ago!




This is the mama cat. There are a few more kittens, but they haven't been captured on film yet.

Moving is always a hard thing. No one likes boxes up their stuff and then having to empty those boxes when you don't know for sure where everything should go. We've got 80% of the boxes unloaded. My sister is coming this weekend to help me decide where the art work to should go. She's coming to see us to, but I nicely asked (aka begged) for her to help me!

A few reasons we like our new place:
*Tall, wide windows in our bedroom
*KDUV comes in clear
*There is a lot more trees and grass here
*We got to pick a wall that got painted for free (Kyle let me choose! Our wall is now light yellow!)
*After 3 years, we have a garbage despoil again!!!

No comments: