We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yum and Some Fun


Our apartment is starting to feel more like home now that pictures and art work are going up!


Eliana loves these butterflies. My students should recognize them. I had 5 of them up in my classroom for the past 3 years.


Yum! These are delicious chocolate peanut butter bars. They came from 101 Things to do with a Cake Mix. There were only a few ingredients, so let me know in the comment box if you'd like the recipe.


A friend of mine made these for Eliana! Fancy work!!!


Mr. B should be proud of this photo that Kyle took.


I know that I nearly always post the happy pictures. But a dose of reality never hurts:)


I've decided that Eliana looks like my sister Trisha. If you compare pictures and look at their eyes, you'd agree too!


I love that Eliana is making eye contact now! Awake time is getting more entertaining with all of the cooing, smiles, and new noises.


Here are Eliana and Kyle playing.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I'm always up for quick easy recipes! I'd be so happy to add that recipe to my collection!!!