We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Prayer Revolution

Kyle and I dated for 3 1/2 years before getting married. We've been married 5 1/2 years. Nearly every night for the last 9 years Kyle and I have prayed together. It is much nicer being married, because now we pray right before going to sleep rather than having to say goodbye for the night. These prayers were about whatever was on our minds at the time.

THEN, Kyle started a revolution!!! Although, now that I think about it, I don't know if he is aware of it:) A couple of months ago Kyle started asking me what he could pray for me about right before we go to bed. It is normally just one thing that is on my mind at the time. His asking has changed how we pray. We are focused on each other's needs. It has opened up opportunities for us to share about what is important to us rather than just assuming that we know what is on eachother's mind.

SO, start a revolution in your marriage! If you don't pray together, start! If you do, then ask each other how you can be praying for them!

No comments: