We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday Morning

Eliana did an amazing thing. She went to bed around 10 pm and woke up at 5 am! If you've never been a parent, you may not quite grasp how amazing this is! Sadly, I realized near 10:30 pm that I hadn't had a lot of water that day, so I drank around 32 ounces. So, even though Eliana was asleep, I woke up at 2:30. :S It was nice though to wake up for only a couple of minutes compared to being up for an hour.

We are losing daylight. Has anyone noticed this!!! It makes me sad, but oh how I love fall. So, I guess it is sort of, kind of worth it.

Since I had pretty good sleep for a mother of a 2 month old, I ate breakfast and did my quiet time in Amos and Colossians. I was in the need to do stuff while I could. Eliana sleeps longest and best in the morning. So with laundry going, the dishwasher going, and a fresh and clean me, I headed outdoors. I was so grateful that it was still cool at 8 this morning. For those of you worried, Kyle was home sleeping. I moved the sleeping Eliana into our room so that he would hear her. I did wake him up to say he was on daddy duty, otherwise he can sleep right through her cries.

Here are a few of the things I found near our home.

Fall is coming!!! I LOVE when the leaves change.


Doesn't this remind you of a cow's skull in the desert?


I was SO excited to find these flowers on the way.


Okay, I know the image is blurry, but check out the bug in mid flight!!!!!!!


Aren't the lines on this palm branch interesting?

No comments: