We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Windows of Time

Eliana has very small windows of time in which she will gladly take pictures. Today's post is an example of post happy window time.


This is the look of "Are you kidding me? I'm so not going to smile right now." This morning while Eliana napped I switched out the newborn clothes and added the 3 month clothes. I love this dress that our friend Allison got for us. I loved it so much I was willing to try and see if Eliana would take a nice photo.

This is Eliana informing me that she wasn't kidding about nap time being around the corner.


My response was to swaddle her and give her the pacifier she so loves. I highly recommend Happiest Baby on the Block to all soon to be or new parents. Those 30 minutes were SO worth the lack of crying we now have. You might be able to check it out of the library! Eliana is still fussy, don't get me wrong, but not as fussy as she was!


After a few moments of rocking back and forth, she was out!


For whatever reason, she only slept for half an hour :( SO, here are some pictures I took after the cat nap.



1 comment:

Kyle said...

I like how she is color coded with the seat. :)