We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

What We've Been Up To


Here is a view of the flowers Kyle got me for my birthday!


Growing up I got used to eating my mom's amazing meatballs. I've always been intimidated to make them since she doesn't use a recipe. She just know how much of everything should go in. So, after Kyle froze 5 pounds of ground beef altogether, I had to think of something! These turned out to be quite good! I also made a meatloaf and enchiladas.


We got to see Aimee, Troy, and Kallie last weekend in a middle point between out cities! Yeah!


I love how Eliana focuses on people now!


Eliana overall doesn't care for hats. Plus, her Uncle Troy thought she looked like a hood in this shot anyway.


Kyle was on a roll the day he took this shot. She was all about the smiles!




Eliana will be 12 weeks old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time is flying by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay
i love that she is smiling??
love your bestest sister
(and her favorite aunt)

-Taylor

:)