We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, October 15, 2010

16 Weeks and a New Trick

Eliana still doesn't like being on her tummy. GramE has been trying to teach Eliana to roll over. Today I had her on her tummy trying to take a few photos. She disliked it enough to roll over on accident! She did it twice today!

I know some people assume that I am putting these hair bows on. Let me clarify that Kyle is! I tend to not put them on since they leave indentations on her head.


GramE was trying to help Eliana to fall back asleep. In the process, she fell asleep too! That was a cute sight to behold as they held hands! Some of you may be worried about the pillows, don't be. We had a careful eye on her while she took a nap on her Aunt Marcie's quilt on the living room floor.


GramE, Eliana, and I went to the Hillcrest Pumpkin Patch! We got to hear a story about how pumpkins grow. It was super cute to hear a preschooler describe the pumpkin flower as a blossom. The teacher in me was way impressed with her vocabulary.


Check out Eliana's response to being in the sun for the hayride. Note to self and others with little ones. This trip really isn't suited for strollers. I carried Eliana for about 2 hours!


GramE took a few shots for us.


This picture is absolutely amazing! I can't even take the credit for it either. Double click on the picture to zoom in and see all of the details GramE got! You can see the butterfly's mouth!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Love the pictures! Especially the one of you holding Eliana in front of the little house at the pumpkin patch. So cute!

Kieran & Kari said...

I love these photos, particularly those taken from GramE! LOVE the insect proboscis.

Tasha said...

Awe, new vocabulary for me. Proboscis... maybe I can use it in Scrabble one day:)