We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, October 1, 2010

14 Weeks Old!

Eliana is 98 days old!

Don't you just love the hat?


I love the hat, and it helps Eliana when we walk to get the mail.


Eliana has been drooling a bunch the past few days. This is one of her chew toys.


Our little one is full of expressions.


She is smiling at her daddy in this photo.


It amazes me how much she looks like my sister Trisha in this picture. Did you notice that she is sitting up when propped up???


One day I'll be amazed that she was once the size of her stuffed animals. It amazes me how she goes from happy as a clam to tired as a dog in the matter of seconds!


Eliana loves playing with GramE! She is fascinated by GramE's bright clothes!

3 comments:

GramE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GramE said...

GramE loves playing with Eliana even when she yanks out my hair!

Allison said...

Awh! I love the new pictures - she's getting so big!! Miss you guys!