We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Photos

Fall is one of my favorite seasons, because I love when the leaves change color.


I've always been a big fan of color. When I was very young my Dad found me organizing my crayons by color.


While visiting Bakersfield this weekend, Kyle pulled into a parking lot to make a phone call. I quickly got out of the car and captured these beautiful displays to God's color pallet.


This one is my favorite fall leaves shot of the weekend. I like the contrast between the green and red leaves and the black fence and yellow leaves behind.


I don't think many other people will take notice of this wall of color in the corner of a parking lot, but I sure glad I found it!


My fascination with fall might be a big part of why I love the children's book The Stranger by Chris Van Allsbury. He also wrote Jumanji, The Polar Express, and many more. Check out his website http://www.chrisvanallsburg.com/home.html.


I've attempted many shots like this before with the light streaming in the background. This is one of few that I haven't quickly deleted.


The flower is a little blurry, but the creature inside is pretty clear if you double click on the image. I'm often amazed at what the camera captures that I didn't even know was there.

No comments: