We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Laughs at 15 Weeks!

Eliana has passed 100 days! She is now 105 days old!

I think these might be my favorite pajamas!


Grandpa Brad came to visit us.


Aunt Taylor came too!


She can hold her head up better and better! She still isn't a fan of tummy time, but she is okay for a little while like this.


I can't believe how big she is getting!


This picture cracks me up! What a face?!?!


I love this smile!


Eliana got the ability to raise one eye brow from her daddy!


I love my little girl!

I was getting the photos ready to post and I heard a motor boat and the sweetest laugh I've ever heard! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great! I love baby laughs!!

Love you Aunt Marcie

Allison said...

Eliana's expressions seriously are the best!