We're so glad you came to see us! Please leave us a comment to let us know you came by.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Looking Back at 2011

A friend sent me these questions to ponder over 2011.
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year? Spending time as a family of three exploring outside.
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened? I often found myself fearing what others thought of me rather than focusing on what God thought of me.
3. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?  I've learned more about trusting God.  It was hard to trust God while Kyle was in El Salvador last January.  I'm a scardy cat, and being home at night with a 6 month old was hard on the nerves.  I also had to trust God a lot while we were in El Salvador as a family in June.  There were many out of my comfort zone experiences there.  I had to hand over my fears as division between close friends and me caused deep sadness in my life.
4. In what way(s) did you grow physically and/or emotionally? In the summer I finally got a full night's rest as Eliana learned to sleep through the night.  That continues to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?  Spending time on the computer can be such a time zapper for me.  I know that is kind of ironic since I'm currently typing on the computer.
6. With whom were your most valuable relationships?  This questions is good food for thought, but I don't want to list too many or too few and then get people upset with me.  So, I guess you'll just have to ponder this question for yourself.
7. Pick three words to describe 2011.
journaling, exploring, growing

Feel free to answer all or any of these questions in the comment section.

No comments: